Now that the poll has closed...........

  • Thrak
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 18, 2006
      So, now that the poll has closed with an overwhelming YES vote, what happens next?

      -=Thrak=-
    • geospyder
      Message 34 of 34 , Dec 16, 2006

        We attended the Saturday evening service tonight.  It’s just a little over 6 miles from home.  Think I got up to 20mph at one point ;-)  Every intersection had multiple car accidents.  Can’t be more than an inch of snow at the most but it is icy.  Even as slow as I was going I slid into the curb on an off-camber round-a-bout.  You could see many tire tracks up and over the sidewalks.

        Jim (geospyder)