Re: Geospyder

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2006
      We are meeting some friends from Florida and playing tourist. The
      Gordon Biersch Brewery in on our list. We will probably walk from
      there down to the Wharf trying to snag a number of the caches along
      the way. GCAD16 is on the list. The more the ladies want to shop the
      more time Dan and I have for caching :-)

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...>
      wrote:

      > Welcome! I saw that you were planning a route to SF. Be sure to
      catch the virtual downtown. GCAD16 Left What in San Francisco?
      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=9d822b9d-e497-
      4dac-8b7a-0da709c6006c