Geospyder

  • Bert Mansfield
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2006
      Welcome!  I saw that you were planning a route to SF.  Be sure to catch the virtual downtown. GCAD16 Left What in San Francisco? http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=9d822b9d-e497-4dac-8b7a-0da709c6006c
      You can log it without even going there, but it is too cool not to see.
      Froggy

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2006
        We are meeting some friends from Florida and playing tourist. The
        Gordon Biersch Brewery in on our list. We will probably walk from
        there down to the Wharf trying to snag a number of the caches along
        the way. GCAD16 is on the list. The more the ladies want to shop the
        more time Dan and I have for caching :-)

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...>