Geospyder

  • Bert Mansfield
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13 8:54 PM
      Welcome!  I saw that you were planning a route to SF.  Be sure to catch the virtual downtown. GCAD16 Left What in San Francisco? http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=9d822b9d-e497-4dac-8b7a-0da709c6006c
      You can log it without even going there, but it is too cool not to see.
      Froggy

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13 9:13 PM
        We are meeting some friends from Florida and playing tourist. The
        Gordon Biersch Brewery in on our list. We will probably walk from
        there down to the Wharf trying to snag a number of the caches along
        the way. GCAD16 is on the list. The more the ladies want to shop the
        more time Dan and I have for caching :-)

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...>