Another new member...

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13 7:24 PM
      Just expanding our horizons and what better way then joining a group
      of NUTS on the other side of the hill.

      Have the feeling that we'll be spending more and more time caching in
      California. This weekend we'll be doing a route from Sparks down to
      Livermore. We also hope to hit a few in San Francisco and a couple up
      in Yountville.

      For those that haven't already guessed from our email addy, we go by
      geospyder. Our real names are Jim and Marga, a couple of retired
      folks living in Sparks, NV enjoying life.
    • CASAS

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13 7:42 PM
          Wow, what a small world.  I happen to know a couple of geocachers named Jim & Marga who live in Sparks.  Really nice folks.

          Oh, wait a minute...

          Heheheh.

          Never mind.

          :)

          On Jul 13, 2006, at 7:24 PM, Jim wrote:

          Just expanding our horizons and what better way then joining a group
          of NUTS on the other side of the hill.

          Have the feeling that we'll be spending more and more time caching in
          California. This weekend we'll be doing a route from Sparks down to
          Livermore. We also hope to hit a few in San Francisco and a couple up
          in Yountville.

          For those that haven't already guessed from our email addy, we go by
          geospyder. Our real names are Jim and Marga, a couple of retired
          folks living in Sparks, NV enjoying life.

        • Raymond
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 13 8:14 PM
            Hello Jim!! - I remember Jackrat & I hunting up a few caches with
            you during the Susanville event last summer! Welcome, Raymond
            (NIFTSIX)

          • bryan@skwerly.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 14 6:14 AM
              Hey Jenn,

              Who are these nice folks you were talking about?  Have I met them? :-) :-)

              The SKWERL

              p.s. Welcome to the NUTS guys!  You need to sign up for RCGDS as well, that way we can all grouse about all the Nevadans showing up in CA for a change!  ;-)