GeoWoodstock 5 Poll

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2006
      Hello,
      As you know, we recently asked our members to vote on whether or not we should co-host GeoWoodstock 5 with Sacramento's RCGDS group.

      For those of you who don't know what GeoWoodstock is, it is a mega-event in which geocachers from all over come to meet and discuss all things geocache related. People have come from Germany, Finland, and other places from around the world.

      Usually, there is a Friday night meet and greet event (seperate from GeoWoodstock) where registration can be done. GeoWoodstock on Saturday which includes a free meal, free beverages, activities for kids, organized cache runs, coin trading, raffles, vendors, and more. We have been to two of these events and they have been a lot of fun.

      On Sunday, there are usually more organized cache runs for those who want to continue the get together. Lots of opportunity to have good times with old and new friends.

      For those of you who haven't voted yet, please visit the link below to do so:

      Thanks!
      Escapades