New member

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2006
      Thanks for allowing me to become a member of a group of serious,
      dedicated cachers! My body lives in Reno, my caching spirit resides
      over the hill!....Jerry(byjer)
    • Gary McElroy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2006
        Welcome Jerry, Hope you had fun at our little event a
        couple weeks ago. It was nice meeting you. Blucruz

        --- Jerry <byjerry@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for allowing me to become a member of a group
        > of serious,
        > dedicated cachers! My body lives in Reno, my caching
        > spirit resides
        > over the hill!....Jerry(byjer)

      • h323guru
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2008
          Hello Everyone,

          Been cashing since Jan. I'm hooked. Wanted introduce Stella 7, Annie
          the Geodawg (Golden) and Russ 48. If anyone ever wants company around
          Sacramento County give me a call or email.

          chefruss@...
          916-337-8613

          Looking forward to meeting some of you

          Chef Russ
        • thrak
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 27, 2008
            A chef, eh?  Oooohhhhhhhh............. Here's hoping that you come to the next N.U.T.S. potluck!

            This is a great family activity. I wish it had been around when my kids were small. You're sure to make a lot of great family memories.

            chefruss@yourathome chef.com