Re: [NUTS] Geocacher or domestic terrorist?

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
      Homeland security, upon doing any sort of investigation on me for being a possible terrorist, would immediately find out that I am embarassingly HARMLESS.  In fact, I am so hapless they would LAUGH.

      Jim Olson <ka6aru@...> wrote:
      OMG!!!
      I guess I'll forget about buying the Virgin mobile prepaid phone I've been looking at on eBay...
      And, it's a good thing I don't carry my scuba manuals in my car...
      The GPS now....
      Well, that's another story...
      I DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!!!
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
        Don't forget what happened at Disneyland a few months ago!

        JeoMc5@... wrote:
        Did they happen to mention pdas and laptops hooked up to said gprs? Or wandering around aimlessly digging around in bushes, climbing under bridges or looking under lamppost bases? Not to mention water towers and power lines.

        Think about it, we are a very suspicious group ;) ;) Anything could be in those tupppware with ziplock baggies :P (ok maybe not an sr71, oh wait... )

        Lucky for us if you act like you know what your doing no one cares.

        Jeo