thank you

  • profcacher
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2006
      thanks to everyone for their kind words. as long as people do my
      caches, i will probably keep putting them out. now that i have
      officially retired, i can start taking this game seriously. hope to
      see you all on the caching trail or at an event. roger (retiredprof)
    • profcacher
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2006
        thanks to all my fellow cachers for the kind comments. it warms my
        heart to hear from such nice people. hope to see all of you at the
        yuba city pizza party in late december. have a very merry christmas.
        roger (retiredprof)
      • profcacher
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2007
          thanks gang, for all the kind words. what a fine group of cachers we
          have here in northern california. it makes it easy and fun for me to
          put out hides that people can enjoy. finding is fun, hiding is fun,
          but the best part is meeting all the fun loving people involved in our
          game.