Congratulations on the new numbers!

  • kricket_213
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
      Congratulationsons to Salmon Falls Widow for reaching 2000, Bobolu for
      his first 1ooo. Also a big Congratulationson to the retiredprof for
      his 300 great hides.
      whitetail39&travler13
    • Shelly Curtis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2006

        Just wanted to say Thank You everyone for the congrats on my recent milestone. It is because of all of YOU that I am able to accomplish reaching 2k.  What fun would it have been if there weren't any memorable caches to find along the way?

        Also... Outstanding job RP on the 300 hides. Your caches have definitely been a chunk of my finds. Keep up the great work and know that TRAKD and I are always itching to get up that way and hunt them down.

        Shelly

        From: "kricket_213" <kricket_213@...>
        To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [NUTS] Congratulations on the new numbers!
        Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 00:59:36 -0000

        Congratulationsons to Salmon Falls Widow for reaching 2000, Bobolu for
        his first 1ooo. Also a big Congratulationson to the retiredprof for
        his 300 great hides.
        whitetail39& travler13

        Check the weather anywhere, anytime - just type "weather" from MSN Search