RE: [NUTS] Retiredprof hits 300 HIDES!!!!

  • Trevor Anderson
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 5, 2006
      Well, I am sure that 2Dee2Dee and Team Alamo have the most.  I have been fortunate enough to snag 187 or RPs caches.  Unfortunately, I missed out on 14 of his current (7/5/06 @ 5:45) 302 caches.

      :-)

      Thanks RP for everything you give to the sport!

      Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
      Trakd,
      You took the word right out of my left frontal lobe: AMAZING!  Congratulations, Retired Professor. (Are you really retired yet? )  The question that comes to my mind is which geocacher has found the most of the Reitred Professor's caches.  That's got to be a major accomplishment itself.
      47Dad47

      From: Trevor Anderson <trakdclan@...>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NUTS] Retiredprof hits 300 HIDES!!!!
      Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:57:58 -0700 (PDT)

      Yes, he has... 300 Hides... that is AMAZING!  WOW, I was going over my caches... I still have 100 to do...

      Congrats Sir!!!  Sure you will be the first 1000/1000 soon!

      Cheers

      Do you Yahoo!?