RE: [NUTS] Retiredprof hits 300 HIDES!!!!

  • Warren Harding
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 5, 2006

      Trakd,

      You took the word right out of my left frontal lobe: AMAZING!  Congratulations, Retired Professor. (Are you really retired yet? )  The question that comes to my mind is which geocacher has found the most of the Reitred Professor's caches.  That's got to be a major accomplishment itself.

      47Dad47

      From: Trevor Anderson <trakdclan@...>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NUTS] Retiredprof hits 300 HIDES!!!!
      Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:57:58 -0700 (PDT)

      Yes, he has... 300 Hides... that is AMAZING!  WOW, I was going over my caches... I still have 100 to do...

      Congrats Sir!!!  Sure you will be the first 1000/1000 soon!

      Cheers

      Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1�/min.

    • Trevor Anderson
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 5, 2006
        Well, I am sure that 2Dee2Dee and Team Alamo have the most.  I have been fortunate enough to snag 187 or RPs caches.  Unfortunately, I missed out on 14 of his current (7/5/06 @ 5:45) 302 caches.

        :-)

        Thanks RP for everything you give to the sport!

        From: Trevor Anderson <trakdclan@...>
        To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:57:58 -0700 (PDT)

        Yes, he has... 300 Hides... that is AMAZING!  WOW, I was going over my caches... I still have 100 to do...

        Congrats Sir!!!  Sure you will be the first 1000/1000 soon!

        Cheers

        Do you Yahoo!?