Re: [NUTS] Geocacher or domestic terrorist?

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
      OH YA!!!
      I forgot about driving around with the laptop plugged in to the GPS...
      Been there, done that, got a tee shirt!!!
      Jim
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
        Homeland security, upon doing any sort of investigation on me for being a possible terrorist, would immediately find out that I am embarassingly HARMLESS.  In fact, I am so hapless they would LAUGH.

        Jim Olson <ka6aru@...> wrote:
        OMG!!!
        I guess I'll forget about buying the Virgin mobile prepaid phone I've been looking at on eBay...
        And, it's a good thing I don't carry my scuba manuals in my car...
        The GPS now....
        Well, that's another story...
        I DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!!!