Re: [NUTS] Congrats

  • Trevor Anderson
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 4, 2006
      Congrats to Salmon Falls Widow who hit 2K today... Not sure where but I saw that she was up in Amador... doing a little wine tasting...  Congrats!

    • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 4, 2006

        CONGRATULATIONS To Bobolu on 1k!  It is a pretty darn good feeling…

        CONGRATULATIONS are also in order for Salmon Falls Widow.

                    Way to go BOTH of you!

        REDVOODOO

        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 4, 2006

          Just for fun, notice the main winning number featured on the California Super Lotto sight. Go to:

          http://www.calottery.com/Games/SuperLottoPlus

          47Dad47

        • Gary Collum
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 25, 2006
            Great job Trevor, if you're this hot in tthe summer, there will be plenty of HEAT this winter. Gary & Rene TBT
          • Bert Mansfield
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 23, 2007
              Well, we have a new BIG NUT in town!
              Blucruz just completed 2K!  Congrats, Blucruz! Keep up the great work!
              Froggy

              Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
            • thrak
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 23, 2007
                OMG!!!!  Now let me see.......... According to his profile page, Blucruz started caching August 17, 2005 and now has 2k finds.  I started caching July 30, 2005 and I now have 766 caches.   Hmmmmmm.............. All I can say to that is..... WOW!!!!!

                Congratulations to Blucruz on being a complete N.U.T. when it comes to Geocaching!  ;-)

                Seriously though, it's great to know you are having such a good time with this crazy hobby. I know it has to be providing you with some great family time and I only wish it had been around for me to do with my kids when they were young. You guys are lucky to be doing this as a family and it's great to know that you are all having a good time being N.U.T.S. Congrats on hitting 2k. It's quite an accomplishment for the time you've been caching.

              • erin@inreach.com
                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 23, 2007

                  Well done!  Congrats!

                  ErSamin

                  Blucruz just completed 2K!  Congrats, Blucruz! Keep up the great work!

                  Froggy

                  Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                • geospyder
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 23, 2007

                    Big CONGRATULATIONS Gary

                    Jim (geospyder)

                  • Bryan Wright
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 23, 2007

                      Awesome accomplishment!  Congrats on the second NUT from the SKWERL!!!!!

                      The SKWERL

                      Message 10 of 18 , Jan 23, 2007

                        Well I see CONGRATULATIONS are in order…. We were surely hoping that we could have hit it together with you, but I guess we will trail behind and always be the “bridesmaid”!

                        Again Great Accomplishment and hopefully soon we will be joining you in the BIG NUT category!

                        Matt and Stephanie

                        Redvoodoo

                        Message 11 of 18 , Jan 24, 2007
                          We all knew it was coming! Congratulations!!

                          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...>
                          wrote:

                          > Well, we have a new BIG NUT in town!
                          > Blucruz just completed 2K! Congrats, Blucruz! Keep up the great
                          work!
                          > Froggy
                          >

                          > ---------------------------------
                          > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                        • rich sasek
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jan 24, 2007
                            Good job.

                            Rich
                            $jester

                            Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...> wrote:
                            Well, we have a new BIG NUT in town!
                            Blucruz just completed 2K!  Congrats, Blucruz! Keep up the great work!
                            Froggy

                            Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                            The fish are biting.

                          • geofrivlas
                            Message 13 of 18 , Jan 24, 2007
                              Just wanted to add congrats from Team Checker. It was nice seeing you
                              at the event in Campbell a couple of weeks ago.

                              Frivlas (oneangrypuppy, and lil checkers)

                              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...> wrote:

                              > Well, we have a new BIG NUT in town!
                              > Blucruz just completed 2K! Congrats, Blucruz! Keep up the great work!
                              > Froggy
                              >

                              > ---------------------------------
                              > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                            • Jack Warson
                              Message 14 of 18 , Apr 24, 2007
                                Yea Gary great job at getting to 2000 caches and for placing so many great caches in the area.

                                ------------ --------- --------- ---
                                > Sucker-punch spam with
                                award-winning protection.
                                > Try the free Yahoo! Mail
                                Beta.

                                --
                                Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

                              • rubberpaws
                                Message 15 of 18 , Sep 3 8:21 PM
                                  Congrats Salmon Falls Widow on reaching an awesome number so quickly.
                                  Lets see thats about 2500 a year. Its making me dizzy with all those
                                  numbers. Well done.