1000 caches

  • luandbob
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 4 8:40 AM
      Thank you fellow caches for the acknowledgment of our 1000 cache finds.
      It's people like you that make this game so great Bob and Lu.
    • luandbob
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 20, 2007
        Nice job Ed and Julle, on the 1000 caches. enjoy the cruise to Mexico
        Bobolu.
      • Matt and Stephanie Moore
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 20, 2007
          Congratulations from the Redvoodoo clan!  =0)

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 23, 2007
            Well, we finally made it after 14 months, a knee replacement in May
            kind of slowed us down. Looking forward to the next 1000 going
            quicker, however we have found a lot of Chico area caches and are
            going to have to go further afield now
          • geospyder
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 23, 2007

              Congratulations on the big 1K

              Jim (geospyder)

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 23, 2007

                  That's awesome dude! I can't imagine how anyone could find 1000.

                  47Dd47

                  From: "Gary Kemp" <garykemp@...>
                  To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 03:25:19 -0000

                  Well, we finally made it after 14 months, a knee replacement in May
                  kind of slowed us down. Looking forward to the next 1000 going
                  quicker, however we have found a lot of Chico area caches and are
                  going to have to go further afield now

                  Picture this � share your photos and you could win big!
                • GARY KEMP
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 24, 2007
                    Breakfast event??

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 24, 2007
                      Down by the Riverside - N.U.T.S. Breakfast Event.  GC13BXB

                      GARY KEMP wrote:
                      Breakfast event??

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 24, 2007
                        Aloha guys!  Congrats on your 1K milestone.  I too was interrupted on the way to that goal, but now am working on the second nut.
                        Char AKA Plunk's Froggy

                        Gary Kemp <garykemp@...> wrote:
                        Well, we finally made it after 14 months, a knee replacement in May
                        kind of slowed us down. Looking forward to the next 1000 going
                        quicker, however we have found a lot of Chico area caches and are
                        going to have to go further afield now

                        Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

                      • dawn mateo
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 24, 2007
                          great job!!!

                          Gary Kemp <garykemp@...> wrote:
                          Well, we finally made it after 14 months, a knee replacement in May
                          kind of slowed us down. Looking forward to the next 1000 going
                          quicker, however we have found a lot of Chico area caches and are
                          going to have to go further afield now

                          Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.