Re: [NUTS] Congrats

  • Trevor Anderson
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 4, 2006
      Congrats Bobolu!

      Next up... 2K!

      Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...> wrote:
      First, congrats to Bobolu for 1000!  That's quite a milestone!
      Also, congrats to the Designers for 300!
      Froggy

    • Trevor Anderson
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 4, 2006
        Congrats to Salmon Falls Widow who hit 2K today... Not sure where but I saw that she was up in Amador... doing a little wine tasting...  Congrats!

      • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 4, 2006

          CONGRATULATIONS To Bobolu on 1k!  It is a pretty darn good feeling…

          CONGRATULATIONS are also in order for Salmon Falls Widow.

                      Way to go BOTH of you!

          REDVOODOO

          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 4, 2006

            Just for fun, notice the main winning number featured on the California Super Lotto sight. Go to:

            http://www.calottery.com/Games/SuperLottoPlus

            47Dad47

          • Gary Collum
            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 25, 2006
              Great job Trevor, if you're this hot in tthe summer, there will be plenty of HEAT this winter. Gary & Rene TBT
            • Bert Mansfield
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 23, 2007
                Well, we have a new BIG NUT in town!
                Blucruz just completed 2K!  Congrats, Blucruz! Keep up the great work!
                Froggy

                Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
              • thrak
                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 23, 2007
                  OMG!!!!  Now let me see.......... According to his profile page, Blucruz started caching August 17, 2005 and now has 2k finds.  I started caching July 30, 2005 and I now have 766 caches.   Hmmmmmm.............. All I can say to that is..... WOW!!!!!

                  Congratulations to Blucruz on being a complete N.U.T. when it comes to Geocaching!  ;-)

                  Seriously though, it's great to know you are having such a good time with this crazy hobby. I know it has to be providing you with some great family time and I only wish it had been around for me to do with my kids when they were young. You guys are lucky to be doing this as a family and it's great to know that you are all having a good time being N.U.T.S. Congrats on hitting 2k. It's quite an accomplishment for the time you've been caching.

                • erin@inreach.com
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 23, 2007

                    Well done!  Congrats!

                    ErSamin

                    Blucruz just completed 2K!  Congrats, Blucruz! Keep up the great work!

                    Froggy

                    Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                  • geospyder
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 23, 2007

                      Big CONGRATULATIONS Gary

                      Jim (geospyder)

                    • Bryan Wright
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jan 23, 2007

                        Awesome accomplishment!  Congrats on the second NUT from the SKWERL!!!!!

                        The SKWERL

                        Message 11 of 18 , Jan 23, 2007

                          Well I see CONGRATULATIONS are in order…. We were surely hoping that we could have hit it together with you, but I guess we will trail behind and always be the “bridesmaid”!

                          Again Great Accomplishment and hopefully soon we will be joining you in the BIG NUT category!

                          Matt and Stephanie

                          Redvoodoo

                          Message 12 of 18 , Jan 24, 2007
                            We all knew it was coming! Congratulations!!

                            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...>
                            wrote:

                            > Well, we have a new BIG NUT in town!
                            > Blucruz just completed 2K! Congrats, Blucruz! Keep up the great
                            work!
                            > Froggy
                            >

                            > ---------------------------------
                            > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                          • rich sasek
                            Message 13 of 18 , Jan 24, 2007
                              Good job.

                              Rich
                              $jester

                              Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...> wrote:
                              Well, we have a new BIG NUT in town!
                              Blucruz just completed 2K!  Congrats, Blucruz! Keep up the great work!
                              Froggy

                              Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                              The fish are biting.

                            • geofrivlas
                              Message 14 of 18 , Jan 24, 2007
                                Just wanted to add congrats from Team Checker. It was nice seeing you
                                at the event in Campbell a couple of weeks ago.

                                Frivlas (oneangrypuppy, and lil checkers)

                                --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...> wrote:

                                > Well, we have a new BIG NUT in town!
                                > Blucruz just completed 2K! Congrats, Blucruz! Keep up the great work!
                                > Froggy
                                >

                                > ---------------------------------
                                > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                              • Jack Warson
                                Message 15 of 18 , Apr 24, 2007
                                  Yea Gary great job at getting to 2000 caches and for placing so many great caches in the area.

                                  ------------ --------- --------- ---
                                  > Sucker-punch spam with
                                  award-winning protection.
                                  > Try the free Yahoo! Mail
                                  Beta.

                                  --
                                  Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

                                • rubberpaws
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Sep 3, 2007
                                    Congrats Salmon Falls Widow on reaching an awesome number so quickly.
                                    Lets see thats about 2500 a year. Its making me dizzy with all those
                                    numbers. Well done.