Re: [NUTS] Congrats

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3, 2006
      Way to go Bobolu!!! Also keep up the good work Designers!!!
      Jim

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 23, 2007
        Well done Blucruz!  An awesome milestone.

        Gary&Vicky

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 24, 2007
          Well Done- Time to come back to Lodi for more fun and caches. At least 100 more caches since u were here last.  Major number of caches placed in the Sutter Creek/Plymouth area the last month.
           Don't forget the event on April 14th at Micke Grove Park

          From: "MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE" <pakrbakr@...>

          Well I see CONGRATULATIONS are in order�. We were surely hoping that we could have hit it together with you, but I guess we will trail behind and always be the �bridesmaid�!

          Again Great Accomplishment and hopefully soon we will be joining you in the BIG NUT category!

          Matt and Stephanie

          Redvoodoo