Re: [NUTS] Congrats

  • bintigger@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3, 2006
      Congrats!!!!   Bobolu  on 1000 now you are really NUTS    way to go.... I am a little over half way there so I am only half NUTS?  ha ha ha  say hi to  Lu for me.... hope to see you two at a getogher soon...
      Rob and Lora
    • Jim Olson
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 3, 2006
        Way to go Bobolu!!! Also keep up the good work Designers!!!
        Jim

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 23, 2007
          Well done Blucruz!  An awesome milestone.

          Gary&Vicky

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 24, 2007
            Well Done- Time to come back to Lodi for more fun and caches. At least 100 more caches since u were here last.  Major number of caches placed in the Sutter Creek/Plymouth area the last month.
             Don't forget the event on April 14th at Micke Grove Park

            From: "MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE" <pakrbakr@...>

            Well I see CONGRATULATIONS are in order�. We were surely hoping that we could have hit it together with you, but I guess we will trail behind and always be the �bridesmaid�!

            Again Great Accomplishment and hopefully soon we will be joining you in the BIG NUT category!

            Matt and Stephanie

            Redvoodoo