Congrats

  • Bert Mansfield
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 3, 2006
      First, congrats to Bobolu for 1000!  That's quite a milestone!
      Also, congrats to the Designers for 300!
      Froggy

    • Trevor Anderson

        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 4, 2006
          Congrats to Salmon Falls Widow who hit 2K today... Not sure where but I saw that she was up in Amador... doing a little wine tasting...  Congrats!

        • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 4, 2006

            CONGRATULATIONS To Bobolu on 1k!  It is a pretty darn good feeling…

            CONGRATULATIONS are also in order for Salmon Falls Widow.

                        Way to go BOTH of you!

            REDVOODOO

            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 4, 2006

              Just for fun, notice the main winning number featured on the California Super Lotto sight. Go to:

              http://www.calottery.com/Games/SuperLottoPlus

              47Dad47

            • Gary Collum
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 25, 2006
                Great job Trevor, if you're this hot in tthe summer, there will be plenty of HEAT this winter. Gary & Rene TBT
              • Bert Mansfield
                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 23, 2007
                  Well, we have a new BIG NUT in town!
                  Blucruz just completed 2K!  Congrats, Blucruz! Keep up the great work!
                  Froggy

                  Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
                • thrak
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 23, 2007
                    OMG!!!!  Now let me see.......... According to his profile page, Blucruz started caching August 17, 2005 and now has 2k finds.  I started caching July 30, 2005 and I now have 766 caches.   Hmmmmmm.............. All I can say to that is..... WOW!!!!!

                    Congratulations to Blucruz on being a complete N.U.T. when it comes to Geocaching!  ;-)

                    Seriously though, it's great to know you are having such a good time with this crazy hobby. I know it has to be providing you with some great family time and I only wish it had been around for me to do with my kids when they were young. You guys are lucky to be doing this as a family and it's great to know that you are all having a good time being N.U.T.S. Congrats on hitting 2k. It's quite an accomplishment for the time you've been caching.

                  • erin@inreach.com
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 23, 2007

                      Well done!  Congrats!

                      ErSamin

                      Blucruz just completed 2K!  Congrats, Blucruz! Keep up the great work!

                      Froggy

                      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                    • geospyder
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jan 23, 2007

                        Big CONGRATULATIONS Gary

                        Jim (geospyder)

                      • Bryan Wright
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jan 23, 2007

                          Awesome accomplishment!  Congrats on the second NUT from the SKWERL!!!!!

                          The SKWERL

                          Message 12 of 18 , Jan 23, 2007

                            Well I see CONGRATULATIONS are in order…. We were surely hoping that we could have hit it together with you, but I guess we will trail behind and always be the “bridesmaid”!

                            Again Great Accomplishment and hopefully soon we will be joining you in the BIG NUT category!

                            Matt and Stephanie

                            Redvoodoo

                            Message 13 of 18 , Jan 24, 2007
                              We all knew it was coming! Congratulations!!

                              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...>
                              wrote:

                              > Well, we have a new BIG NUT in town!
                              > Blucruz just completed 2K! Congrats, Blucruz! Keep up the great
                              work!
                              > Froggy
                              >

                              > ---------------------------------
                              > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                            • rich sasek
                              Message 14 of 18 , Jan 24, 2007
                                Good job.

                                Rich
                                $jester

                                Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...> wrote:
                                Well, we have a new BIG NUT in town!
                                Blucruz just completed 2K!  Congrats, Blucruz! Keep up the great work!
                                Froggy

                                Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                                The fish are biting.

                              • geofrivlas
                                Message 15 of 18 , Jan 24, 2007
                                  Just wanted to add congrats from Team Checker. It was nice seeing you
                                  at the event in Campbell a couple of weeks ago.

                                  Frivlas (oneangrypuppy, and lil checkers)

                                  --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...> wrote:

                                  > Well, we have a new BIG NUT in town!
                                  > Blucruz just completed 2K! Congrats, Blucruz! Keep up the great work!
                                  > Froggy
                                  >

                                  > ---------------------------------
                                  > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                                • Jack Warson
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Apr 24, 2007
                                    Yea Gary great job at getting to 2000 caches and for placing so many great caches in the area.

                                    ------------ --------- --------- ---
                                    > Sucker-punch spam with
                                    award-winning protection.
                                    > Try the free Yahoo! Mail
                                    Beta.

                                    --
                                    Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

                                  • rubberpaws
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Sep 3, 2007
                                      Congrats Salmon Falls Widow on reaching an awesome number so quickly.
                                      Lets see thats about 2500 a year. Its making me dizzy with all those
                                      numbers. Well done.