Thanks -- (I think?)

  • Thrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2006
      I have to say I was pretty surprised at the gag award I received yesterday at the N.U.T.S. event.  I'd been wondering why Redvoodoo hadn't been getting any FTF for a while and now I know.  I'm hanging the Thrak Button Lei in my computer room where all my geocaching stuff is and will keep it intact so you don't have to worry about those particular buttons returing to haunt you!

      This came as a pretty big surprise to me and I know it took some time and effort to do. I can just imagine the evil laughter as it was coming together........  :D

      Many thanks.

      -=Thrak=-