Re: [NUTS] Micro explosion!

  • Thrak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2006
      Sigh..... just got home after leaving for work Tuesday morning. Now it's Thursday evening. I guess I missed the FTF frenzy! Maybe that's a good thing.........  I had to go work out of town the last few days. Even though I missed a lot of new caches it is sooooooooo good to be home. The sad part is working in Sacramento, Placerville, Elk Grove, Roseville and, um, seems like somewhere else but I was driving all over heck, I had time ONLY for work and not for caching!  I did pick up a few in Sacramento and another few on the way home in Oroville but, OMG, all those other caches I didn't get because I was working. Very sad indeed.... (cry, whimper, moan, etc....)

      Congrats in advance to whomever scores the FTF on this rash of pre-event caches. To steal a phrase, "Go getum!"  :)

      -=Thrak=-