Re: [NUTS] 4000 for Rock & Crystal

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2006
      Congrats to Rock and Crystal on the big 4000! You guys are moving quick! I remember a time when you were only a couple of hundred finds ahead of us. The sad part is that that was only about a year and a half ago! Watch out Gary and Vicky, you might be dethroned if your not careful...I suspect a coup! Gail (Escapades)

      Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...> wrote:
      BIG Congrats to Rock & Crystal.  You guys are still the BIG nuts around here!
      Love,
      Froggy