Re: [NUTS] Finding a land parcel?

  • jerryw38@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2006
      Check the county web page. The Tax collector will have parcel numbers based on address or owners name and then check the assessor maps on line.

      jerryw38

      From: "wassabi872002" <wassabi872002@...>

      How do I locate a land parcel by it's number? This guy came into my
      work and asked me about it because he doesn't know exactly where it is
      and needs directions. I didn't have a clue, but thought I'd look into
      it for him. Any suggestions?