Finding a parcel...

  • wassabi872002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2006
      This guy came into my work this morning asking about finding a land
      parcel in Nevada using GPS. He needed to get directions to the place
      and stuff like that, but he doesn't know exactly where the parcel is
      (no address, nothing). All he has is the parcel number and I am
      clueless on how to locate a land parcel by it's number. Any
      suggestions?

      Thanks guys!
      ~wigglyfish~