Re: [NUTS] Geocacher or domestic terrorist?

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
      OMG!!!
      I guess I'll forget about buying the Virgin mobile prepaid phone I've been looking at on eBay...
      And, it's a good thing I don't carry my scuba manuals in my car...
      The GPS now....
      Well, that's another story...
      I DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!!!
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
        HEY!!!
        Did it say anything about people driving with Police scanners, two-way radios & digital camera? BECAUSE I ALWAYS HAVE THEM WITH ME TOO!!!

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
          Did they happen to mention pdas and laptops hooked up to said gprs? Or wandering around aimlessly digging around in bushes, climbing under bridges or looking under lamppost bases? Not to mention water towers and power lines.

          Think about it, we are a very suspicious group ;) ;) Anything could be in those tupppware with ziplock baggies :P (ok maybe not an sr71, oh wait... )

          Lucky for us if you act like you know what your doing no one cares.

          Jeo
        • Jim Olson
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
            OH YA!!!
            I forgot about driving around with the laptop plugged in to the GPS...
            Been there, done that, got a tee shirt!!!
            Jim