Geocacher or domestic terrorist?

  • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      I received a "Terrorism Quick Reference Card" at work as an aid to identifying potential domestic terrorists.

      Some of the characteristics and identifiers:

      Unusual items in vehicles/residences:
      *GPS tracking devices
      *Training manuals/certificates (i.e. scuba, military, explosives, etc)
      *Numerous cell phones, prepaid calling-cards

      These are many others on the card, but those at the stood out immediately...

      Ed