ED is the big winner!!!

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      I just realized that Ed is the grand prize winner... He found the cache location that I was looking for!!!

      "TELL'EM JOHNNY, WHAT HE'S WON!!!"

      "You've won an all expense trip to BEAUTIFUL CHICO, CALIFORNIA... Nestled in the valley right below the lovely Sierra Nevada MountainsÂ… Ah, Chico, that great little college townÂ…Yes Ed, you will drive to work in style in the vehicle of your choice..." "As long as you own it..."
      "Yes you can ride you motorcycle, or any other car you own"
      "And maybe, you can talk someone into putting gas in it for you..."

      PS... And for those who still what to know what JWWNASMCIC I will have it back on-line shortly...
      Jim