virus on yahoo groups

  • debra jaynes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006
      there is a virus on the yahoo groups. it is a virus about a new graphics site. this virus opens when you open the mail , there is no attachment. don't open any emails about a new graphics site. if anyone wants to read the warning about the virus  i have it.
      deb
    • Teeje
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2006
        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "debra jaynes" <qattales@...> wrote:
        > if anyone wants to read the warning about the virus i have it.

        I'd like to read it. Post it here.