Re: [NUTS] I need help...

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004

      Hi Jack…

      That’s funny that you would tell me about that one… I was looking at that island on June 26th. I even log a virtual cache just above it, & my wife took a picture of me with the island in the background…

      Anyway, the cold would be okay, I have a wetsuit, but I don’t think I want to swim both ways…

      TNX, Jim