Re: [NUTS] Goose Island

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2004
      TNX, but it just isn't the same as going down... Besides, I had better have a good compass reading to start with... I wouldn't want to pop up & get run overÂ… But TNX for letting me know that the cache is safe... Last I heard, it was MIA...
      I may have to talk someone into giving me a lift out there...
      Jim