Re: [NUTS] GeoWoodstock 4 Texas Style

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2006
      Okay... Did I miss something?
      Where is the link?  lol...
      Jim
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 8:29 AM
      Subject: [NUTS] GeoWoodstock 4 Texas Style

      Hey there everybody, we've just created a photo file or two with a few
      of our pictures from GeoWoodstock in Texas. Check them out if you
      dare... some are, well... you'll see! We warned you!!!! Next will be
      the GBES Navigational Rally in less than two weeks starring (we hope)
      Team NUTS; BluzCruz & Family, JackRat & the Brain,
      Rock&Crystal&Woodchuck, too.  Happy caching, R&C

    • Jim Olson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2006
        Okay... Now I know there is something wrong...
        Because after I replied, then I saw the link...
        But I could NOT see it in the original email...
        What's up with that...?
        Jim
        PS... But I like the pictures...

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2006
          Sorry, the photos aren't on the email, they are in the NUTS photo section! Guess we assumed... and you know what that means!! Goes to NUTS group. R&C