Re: Now I know how Thrak does it!!!

  • Thrak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
      Um...... my kids are grown. One is 21 and in Montana, one is 28 and lives in Vina and has a wife and two kids and and is cramming for his bar exam and has no time for such silliness as geocaching, and the third is 30 years old and in a wheelchair - due to an accident in the army - which is not real well suited for potato turning.......  Additionally I found it on a Saturday morning when there was nobody in the businesses and no other vehicles except the Granite store vehicles.  I think you have some misinformation.  :p

      -=Thrak=-

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Olson" <ka6aru@...> wrote:

      > I was talking to the lady that runs the business next to were I work & she told me how Thrak had his wife & all of his kids looking for (GCW81H) Just 4 the L of it ...
      > Now we know...
      > Good one Thrak...
      > Jim
      > P.S. Log follows... And you see no mention of the kids...
      >

      > May 27 by Thrak (496 found)
      > I went back in the daylight and searched with my wife. She was starting to give me that "I'm getting TIRED of looking for this thing" look so I used a phone-a-friend for a hint. Seems we had finally moved to the right spot and were pretty much on top of the thing when I called! A bit of encouragement from Bobolu helped out and we were victorious at last. I can see why I didn't find it in the dark....... TFTC
      >

      > E-mail: ka6aru@...
      > Webpage: http://groups.msn.com/JimNaomiOlson
      > Hobby: http://www.geocaching.com/
      >
      > Light travels faster than sound...
      > This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak...

    • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006

        Hmmmmm …  I wonder who that was…??

        Stephanie