Now I know how Thrak does it!!!

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
      I was talking to the lady that runs the business next to were I work & she told me how Thrak had his wife & all of his kids looking for (GCW81H) Just 4 the L of it ...
      Now we know...
      Good one Thrak...
      Jim
      P.S. Log follows... And you see no mention of the kids...

       May 27 by Thrak (496 found)
      I went back in the daylight and searched with my wife. She was starting to give me that "I'm getting TIRED of looking for this thing" look so I used a phone-a-friend for a hint. Seems we had finally moved to the right spot and were pretty much on top of the thing when I called! A bit of encouragement from Bobolu helped out and we were victorious at last. I can see why I didn't find it in the dark....... TFTC

      Light travels faster than sound...
      This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak...
    • Thrak
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
        Um...... my kids are grown. One is 21 and in Montana, one is 28 and lives in Vina and has a wife and two kids and and is cramming for his bar exam and has no time for such silliness as geocaching, and the third is 30 years old and in a wheelchair - due to an accident in the army - which is not real well suited for potato turning.......  Additionally I found it on a Saturday morning when there was nobody in the businesses and no other vehicles except the Granite store vehicles.  I think you have some misinformation.  :p

        -=Thrak=-

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Olson" <ka6aru@...> wrote:

        > I was talking to the lady that runs the business next to were I work & she told me how Thrak had his wife & all of his kids looking for (GCW81H) Just 4 the L of it ...
        > Now we know...
        > Good one Thrak...
        > Jim
        > P.S. Log follows... And you see no mention of the kids...
        >

        > May 27 by Thrak (496 found)
        > I went back in the daylight and searched with my wife. She was starting to give me that "I'm getting TIRED of looking for this thing" look so I used a phone-a-friend for a hint. Seems we had finally moved to the right spot and were pretty much on top of the thing when I called! A bit of encouragement from Bobolu helped out and we were victorious at last. I can see why I didn't find it in the dark....... TFTC
        >

        > E-mail: ka6aru@...
        > Webpage: http://groups.msn.com/JimNaomiOlson
        > Hobby: http://www.geocaching.com/
        >
        > Light travels faster than sound...
        > This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak...

      • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006

          Hmmmmm …  I wonder who that was…??

          Stephanie