Retiredprof get's 2k

  • luandbob
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      Nice job professor You have more than helped the Geo Caching game with
      all your support. Thank You Again 2'000 Bigin's is great Bobolu.
    • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
        CONGRATULATIONS Professor!! If you reached 2K non-retired... oh my! Look
        out now!! *LOL* No really Congratulations are certainly in order from all
        of us in the Redvoodoo house. =0)

        Nice job professor You have more than helped the Geo Caching game with
        all your support. Thank You Again 2'000 Bigin's is great Bobolu.

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
        Yahoo! Groups Links