Congrats!

  • Trevor Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      I just got back to town and saw the news... I knew it would not be long now that you really are the RETIRED PROF!!!  Congrats!!!  You will be blowing by everyone soon!

      Cheers

      profcacher <profseaman@...> wrote:
      thanks to everyone for the congrats.  it is nice to know  that i am
      supported by such fine and caring cachers.  this is one of the nicest
      parts of our game.  roger (retiredprof)