thanks

  • profcacher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      thanks to everyone for the congrats. it is nice to know that i am
      supported by such fine and caring cachers. this is one of the nicest
      parts of our game. roger (retiredprof)
    • Trevor Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
        I just got back to town and saw the news... I knew it would not be long now that you really are the RETIRED PROF!!!  Congrats!!!  You will be blowing by everyone soon!

        Cheers