GBES Rally updates

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      A few quick reminders/updates/plugs since there are more than a few folks on
      this list who plan on claiming the perpetual trophies for NUTS :-)

      I have sent out the Rally Handbook to (I think) all of the participants. If
      you haven't received a copy online, please ping me OFF LIST and I will send
      you a copy.

      Rally Meals: The Elks Club has requested that we get them information on
      the number of meals as soon as possible (read: "By the middle of next
      week!"). We apologize for the inconvenience, but we'd like to ask you to
      send in your checks right away.

      Breakfast will be pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, orange juice and coffee.
      Dinner will be Chicken Cacciatore with sides, beverages and dessert.

      Purchased in advance, the cost is:
      $7.00 per person for breakfast
      $14.00 per person for dinner
      $20.00 for both.

      Make checks payable to GBES, and mail them to:

      GBES Geocachers
      PO Box 307
      Sparks, NV 89432-0307

      Please include your team name and the number of tickets you are purchasing.
      If you'd like to also include an email to rally@... letting them
      know you're coming for the meal, that would be great!

      Rally Gear: There are things like Rally Shirts, etc available. Take a look
      at it here: http://www.cafepress.com/gbesrally06

      See you at the Rally!

      The SKWERL (bryan)