Re: [NUTS] Geowoodstock?!?!?!?!?

  • nelson143
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      Rumors? Controversies??
      The geocaching.com forums are buzzing with them regarding Geowoodstock...
      Ed

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
        Thanks Don! Can't wait to hear some more stories next time we catch
        up. I did notice the birth of a new icon...the "MEGA" event!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
          MeoGeo's got the record!! Vomiting in three states. Crazy4Bats only lost it in Florida and Georgia last year. We teased her the whole time in Texas because there were Waffle Houses all over the place... the place she believed she got sick in Florida! LOL  We too, got to see the largest peanut... however, we have it on good authority there is actually a bigger one in Georgia... but it was the biggest for along time, AND anyway, it is a virtual!!! :o)