Re: Fw: [RCGS-list]: retiredprof hits 2k

  • Raymond
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      Nice going Prof!

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Murphey" <cmurphey@...> wrote:

> [...]
      have had time to teach me how to type. thanks for all the hides.
      > chuck thewoodchuck

      seriously and maybe he will finally have time to put out a few hides.

      > 2Dee2Dee

    • Chuck Scimeca
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        I remember a time Tanky and I went out caching
        a few week s ago. It was one of the retired
        professors's in Browns Valley. It was a first, we were
        all stung by a mad swarm of bees, but that was Tankys
        fault. Congratulations Professor we like your caches a
        lot.

        Scifam

        http://mail.yahoo.com