Fw: [RCGS-list]: retiredprof hits 2k

  • Chuck Murphey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 6:36 AM
      Subject: Re: [RCGS-list]: retiredprof hits 2k

      way to go roger, i remember when you were just starting and you have had time to teach me how to type. thanks for all the hides.
      chuck thewoodchuck
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        Nice going Prof!

        > way to go roger, i remember when you were just starting and you
        have had time to teach me how to type. thanks for all the hides.
        > chuck thewoodchuck

      • Chuck Scimeca
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
          I remember a time Tanky and I went out caching
          a few week s ago. It was one of the retired
          professors's in Browns Valley. It was a first, we were
          all stung by a mad swarm of bees, but that was Tankys
          fault. Congratulations Professor we like your caches a
          lot.

          Scifam

          http://mail.yahoo.com