Re: [NUTS] Badge and Butterfly BiG 900

  • nelson143
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2006
      Thanks :) We are in no hurry to reach 1000...we are casually pacing ourselves :)

      We have officially dropped the "Badge & Butterfly", and have reverted back to the "Ed & Julie" that we started with when we started caching.

      Since we sign all the cache logs as "Ed & Julie" anyways (it's shorter), we wanted to change it back, especially since the name lockdown on the 15th, you can't just change your name at will anymore.

      Time to order new signature wooden nickels...the old ones are now collectors items :P

      Ed