Re: [NUTS] Human-buttons

  • Thrak
    Message 1 of 8 , May 24, 2006
      If you remember back to the Hiking Staff Medallion Poll a similar question has already been asked!

      ChoicesVotes%1 reply
      Yes! I want a N.U.T.S. hiking staff medallion!!!2567
      I don't really care - please go away and leave me alone.410
      Hiking staff? What hiking staff?38
      What *IS* a "Thrak" anyway?38
      I like Pepperoni best..........25

      -=Thrak=-