I need help...

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2004

      I hate to shake up the NUTS, but I need some HELP!!! No, not a good psychiatrist…

      This is going to be a brainteaser… Something like my cache, Can U Hear Me Now?, or R-U into Metal?…

      So I don’t want any NUTS to crack under the pressure, but I need everyone’s help to plan a milestone in my life…

      Well maybe just a milestone in Geocaching…

      I am at 97 caches found & need to plan my # 100th…

      I don’t know what or where to go for it…

      I do a lot of simple ones, because I take my 3 yr old (Laryssa) with me, but she will start preschool on this Monday, so I open for suggestions…

      This next part is a dream sequence… You don’t have to read this part…

      What I would love to do is a SCUBA cache in Hawaii… I was told that there is one there (or maybe more) & I have almost 108 hrs logged under water, so that is not a problem… So, if anybody has air miles they want to donate, please feel free to do so… HEY!!! I wonder how many air miles it would take to get there & back. Now if everyone would just donate some, then I could collect all     Never mind…

      Okay, I’m back…

      Does anybody have any good ideas for my 100th find?

      Now, mind you, I don’t have 4 wheel drive, & I’m not in the best of shape, so I don’t do 5 mile hikes…

      Jim