event

  • Chuck Murphey
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8 4:45 PM
      Just wanted to thanks to all that came and made the event in Grass Valley a success.
      Chuck thewoodchuck
    • Thrak
      Message 2 of 7 , May 8 10:21 PM
        Hope it went well and all had a great time. I really wanted to be there but..... it was my 34th anniversary that day and I was in Ashland for some Shakespeare. I was there last year and I'd bet I'll be there next year too. We did do a little caching while there though. B-)

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Murphey" <cmurphey@...> wrote:

        > Just wanted to thanks to all that came and made the event in Grass Valley a success.
        > Chuck thewoodchuck

      • debra jaynes
        Message 3 of 7 , May 8 10:38 PM
          congrats on your anniversary thrak..

          On 5/8/06, Thrak <thrak@...> wrote:
          Hope it went well and all had a great time. I really wanted to be there but..... it was my 34th anniversary that day and I was in Ashland for some Shakespeare. I was there last year and I'd bet I'll be there next year too. We did do a little caching while there though.
          B-)

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Murphey" <cmurphey@...> wrote:

          > Just wanted to thanks to all that came and made the event in Grass Valley a success.
          > Chuck thewoodchuck

          Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Bonnie Schebler
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 9, 2009
            Hi everybody (NUTS),

            Just letting you all know that our big event is on the calendar. "The Gathering Of The LC Cachers (4th annual) event is on May 2, 2009 starting at 1:00 p.m. The waypoint is (GC1ME4H). Hope that you can make it for this will be our last event that we will host for we are moving out of state to Georgia at the end of June 2009.

            Have a good time if you go to a WWFM V event. We will be attending one in Lakeport that we helped set up for Razorback68. She has never had an event so we hope that when we move she will continue on having the events that we hosted.

            See ya,
            Dennis and Bonnie
            (SmokeysRedheadHelper)

          • jerryw38@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 9, 2009

              When is the event in Lakeport??

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 9, 2009
                May 2, 2009 starting at 1:00 p.m.

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 9, 2009
                  this is not a NUTS event, it was addressed: hi everybody (NUTS)