Re: [NUTS] #500!!

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2006
      Oooooh! 500! That's a nice round number, and quite respectable.

      Cheers! (Tipping my non-caffeinated diet beverage in your direction)

      On May 3, 2006, at 7:36 PM, nuts4red wrote:

      > Congrats to ka6aru (Jim) on reaching the big 500! You really seem to
      > be picking up the pace lately. Won't be long now before you get that
      > nut! Nice job :-]
      >

      > Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Thrak
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2006
        w00t!! The big 500 -- AND he picked up a Corvette from the cache too!  Now that's a true milestone cache!

        Congratulations on 500 caches - you are half way NUTS. B-)

        -=Thrak=-