#500!!

  • nuts4red
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 7:36 PM
      Congrats to ka6aru (Jim) on reaching the big 500! You really seem to
      be picking up the pace lately. Won't be long now before you get that
      nut! Nice job :-]
    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 7:45 PM
        Oooooh! 500! That's a nice round number, and quite respectable.

        Cheers! (Tipping my non-caffeinated diet beverage in your direction)

        On May 3, 2006, at 7:36 PM, nuts4red wrote:

        > Congrats to ka6aru (Jim) on reaching the big 500! You really seem to
        > be picking up the pace lately. Won't be long now before you get that
        > nut! Nice job :-]
        >

        > Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Thrak
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3 9:58 PM
          w00t!! The big 500 -- AND he picked up a Corvette from the cache too!  Now that's a true milestone cache!

          Congratulations on 500 caches - you are half way NUTS. B-)

          -=Thrak=-