Re: [NUTS] Gas and caching.....

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 24 , May 3, 2006
      So, gas went up in my area to 3.27/gal......and I hear that by
      memorial my area will be at almost 4.00/gal. THAT WILL put a damper
      on my caching. This fun sport is quickly becoming expensive.....and
      when you are living on top ramen (like yours truely), you can't
      always have the fun things you want. I guess I better get to it
      before gas go up that high.

      Firedawn

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, rich sasek <jesterboxer@...> wrote:

      > I'd give a gallon of gas to see that, if I could afford it.
      >
      > Shel Brabrook <s3hel@...> wrote: If your the driver, you just
      park with the passenger
      > door against a tree! That will slow them down!
      >
      > --- debra jaynes <qattales@...> wrote:
      >
      > > probably pretty funny too..s they start bailing out
      > > of the ride before it
      > > stops..
      > > deb
      > >
      > > On 5/1/06, Blonde & Dangerous
      > > <cachebox@...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I don't know about that. Carpooling for FTF could
      > > be dangerous.
      > > >
      > > > Rosemary
      > > > Blonde & Dangerous
      > > >

      > > > i guess we are going to have to start car pool
      > > caching...ride share
      > > > anyone...
      > > > debra/qattales

      > > It's a '99 F150 4x4.
      > > a choice of engnes and it
      > > available engine for that
      > > and buy it since I was
      > > liked this one and, while gas
      > > power and can pass anything
      > > reading because I know I

      > > > Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      > > > Hobby and craft

      t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobb
      y&w3=Hobbies+and+crafts&c=3&s=69&.sig=00RpDEzaIfAh86hGxXfj9A>
      > > Craft

      t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Hobbie
      s+and+crafts&c=3&s=69&.sig=0p7f7qCn6KEQDnYdJK99DA>
      > > Hobbies
      > > > and

      t=ms&k=Hobbies+and+crafts&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3
      =Hobbies+and+crafts&c=3&s=69&.sig=Arc3lvqsEkCP5MPMx0CXtg>
      > > email to:

      > > > - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
      > > Yahoo! Terms of

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      > Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts

      Service.

      call rates.

    • EILEEN BELAN
      Message 2 of 24 , May 3, 2006
        Hmmm....maybe I'll find some people who will want to go caching with me in my diesel VW. 40+ mpg city and around 50 mpg on the highway. I'll be looking for folks who can find caches fairly fast and on long hikes might be willing to sign my name. <grinning>
        I've gone with others and we have taken their vehicles because the back seat is a little small for large adults....or, maybe it's my driving?
        Eileen...imcaver