Re: [NUTS] Green frogs

  • William Key
    Message 1 of 12 , May 2, 2006
      I have found a couple of these...they belong to 2Dee 2Dee (it's their signature item... i.e. tanky tank)...nice couple.  I'm sure they can tell you exactly what they want done with them/how to log them.
      Will aka spynsky

      Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
      I received the following message, but was unable to answer it.  Anyone out there into green frogs?
      Tanky

      "Hi, i realy enjoyed the whale tale cash. i have one question though.  i found plastic green frogs in two caches while in the area.  they both had "ZDEE" and "Move" hand written on them and each had a different number hand written on them.  do you know what they are?"