Re: [NUTS] Green frogs

  • JeoMc5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2006
       wouldn't that be ak47??

      oops sorry about that, now the cia is watching this list ;)

      47Jeo47

      Message 2 of 12 , May 1, 2006
        LOL

        Message 3 of 12 , May 1, 2006
          I found a green frog in Ft Bragg with ZDEE on it this weekend...
          Oh well...
          Jim

          Message 4 of 12 , May 1, 2006
            Sorry, & yes I think it was 2DEE...
            I found a green frog in Ft Bragg with ZDEE on it this weekend...
            Oh well...
            Jim

            I received the following message, but was unable to answer it.  Anyone out there into green frogs?
            Tanky

            "Hi, i realy enjoyed the whale tale cash. i have one question though.  i found plastic green frogs in two caches while in the area.  they both had "ZDEE" and "Move" hand written on them and each had a different number hand written on them.  do you know what they are?"
          • William Key
            Message 5 of 12 , May 2, 2006
              I have found a couple of these...they belong to 2Dee 2Dee (it's their signature item... i.e. tanky tank)...nice couple.  I'm sure they can tell you exactly what they want done with them/how to log them.
              Will aka spynsky