RE: [NUTS] Re: Hwy 70 4x4 swimming hole & Edgar Allen

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      Uh Jenn, does that mean you're volunteering to do it? :-) :-)

      (Unless Jenn answers "yes" to the above question, what she meant to say is
      that SKWERL is *investigating the possibility* of doing a Rally School in
      CA. It would depend on a sufficient level of interest, his schedule and an
      appropriate location :-) :-) )

      I think there's another message that just went out a few minutes ago on the
      subject ;-)

      The SKWERL